BUG-ME-NOT, A safe natural substitute bug repellent
An indispensable sovereign remedy for home, travelling and outdoors.
The toxins that bugs inject under our skin when they latch on to us and bite trigger a localized allergic reaction. Therefore, our body develops wells, redness, and itchiness in response to the bite.
The effects of a bug bite will wane off with time as our bodies fight off the foreign substance, but for those who want to speed up relief, using the best anti-itch cream for bug bites will help reduce irritation until the bite subsides.
Cut the itchy episode short and make it easier to ignore that bite by slathering on one of these best itch relief options.
Bug Bite Itch Relief
BUG-ME-NOT Baby bug repellent balm uses organic and all-natural cocoa butter, grape seed oil and tea tree essential oils used for centuries to naturally repel bug bites. Our formulation has a base of organic extra virgin olive and sweet almond oil to soothe and soften skin. Suitable for use of the whole family.
About this item
- “BUG-ME-NOT” - Handy pocket jar is easy to carry so you can always be prepared when insect bites happen. If you or someone you know is sensitive or allergic to mosquito bites (including baby) this convenient itch reliever will be YOUR NEW PREFERED FIND for camping, hiking and any outdoor activity
- SAFE and EASY FOR CHILDREN TO CARRY - The perfect bug bite itch relief to bring to camp. Works for bites, bumps, bruises and scratches. This all-natural bug bite treatment is solid like a lip balm, so there’s NO DRIPPY MESS, NATURAL ODOR, NO STING and NO HEAT PAIN when applying, and is completely natural and safe for all ages.
- MULTIPLE USES - Not just bites, but also chapped or irritated skin, bumps, bruises, small cuts, scratches, acne treatment, sunburn, minor campfire burns, dry skin, nose sores, scabies, eczema and as a treatment for other insect bites like chigger, flea, spider mite, gnat, bed bug and horse fly.
- STOPS ITCH AND PAIN FAST - Thanks to the deep penetrating power of citronella oil. Considered to be one of the more effective natural insect repellents. In some cultures, citronella oil is used internally as a deworming agent to treat parasitic infections (such as amoebiasis) and to relieve diarrhoea.
- DON’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT IT – Keep yourself, your family, kids and your friends itch with the On the Go Jar. Available in our SHOPLINE, LAZADA, SHOPPE so you’ll always have one handy. Keep them in your backpack, purse, first aid kit, tackle box, saddle bag, medicine cabinet and travel kit.
INGRERDIENTS: 30ml (g)
Cocoa butter, Jojoba oil, Grape Seed oil, Virgin Olive oil, Citronella Essential Oil, Sweet Almond Oil & Tea Tree.
Deodorizing, effective mosquito repellent, anti-fungal, blemish and acne treatment.
HOW TO USE
Wash affected area with warm water, dry and apply BUG-ME-NOT regularly daily on affected area. Do not squeeze or pressure irritated skin area. Children under two years, consult a physician.
CAUTION: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Our products extracted from finest ingredients with no contaminated aroma natural essential oils flavour & fragrances.
Jojoba oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant, bearing the scientific name Simmondsia Chinensis, some of the compounds found in jojoba oil are almost instantly absorbed into the skin, where they form a protective shield around the skin cells, preventing them from losing any additional moisture. This also helps in preventing cracked heels. The hydrating properties of this oil can prevent skin flaking and protect the cells that are most vulnerable to outside elements.
Cocoa butter, also called theobroma oil, is a light-yellow vegetable fat that comes from cocoa beans, it has a decent source of vitamin E, which benefits your skin reproduction, topical treatments for conditions like eczema and dermatitis. The rich moisture content and protective oil-based nature of cocoa butter eases itching and allows the skin to heal after a flare-up.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Extra-virgin olive oil can reduce inflammation, which may be one of the main reasons for its health benefits. It is nutritious, loaded with powerful antioxidants, it contains modest amounts of vitamins E and K. These antioxidants are biologically active and may reduce your risk of chronic diseases.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
The Sweet Almond Oil also contains high levels of fatty acids and has been used for over centuries to treat skin diseases, particularly eczema and psoriasis. Particularly high in vitamin E, supplying over 200 percent of your daily requirement in a 100-gram amount. It has high levels of omega-6 fatty acids which is excellent for strengthening hair from the roots and for supple skin.
Grapeseed oil was found to promote healing of damaged vascular structures, and to have a free radical generating ability to destroy bacteria which may compromise healing and recovery. It also helps reduce edema of the legs and improve venous return, to help mitigate swelling from inflammatory.
Citronella oil is one of the more effective natural insect repellents. The oil also contains compounds like methyl isoeugenol that exert potent antibacterial effects, making citronella useful for treating minor cuts and scrapes or controlling body odour caused by bacteria. Citronella oil can moisturize the skin and hair, preventing dryness, flaking, fizziness, and dandruff.
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Tea tree oil has been used as a traditional medicine by Aborigines for centuries. These native Australians crush tea tree leaves to extract the oil, which is then inhaled to treat coughs and colds or applied directly to the skin for healing.
Tea tree oil is widely available as a 100% undiluted or “neat” oil. Diluted forms are also available, ranging from 5–50% strength in products designed for the skin.