The Empurau (weighted 1.3-1.8kg+-) fish was meaty, thick flesh was white, tender and moist, meat was gently fruity sweet which was complemented by the mildly savory dressing sauce. It's belly was slightly sweeter with a smoother feel to bite & is neither a greasy nor fatty fish. Fresh frozen, cleaned fish, fleshy & fruity scent, no muddy taste/smell. Shipping Monday-Saturday, packed well with ice box.
The first Empurau Fish (Steamed Cantonese Style), Fried fish scales with peppercorn, curry leaves &spices,
Anyone want to try it, can message to us. Thank you.
- Just One Click On Your Phone Will do. So Convenient.
- Save Your Time Spend To Market.
- Free Delivery Around KL & PJ Area.
- So Convenient
- Clean & Gutted Fresh Frozen
- No Preservatives or Any Chemical Additives.